The Intelligence and Cybersecurity markets are among the most opaque and complex within the government space. Success in these difficult market segments is predicated on effective business models, an agile workforce, close customer relationships, innovative technology, and an understanding of each customer’s unique mission.
Avascent’s Intelligence & Cyber clients range from the top US government contractors to diversified solutions providers to small technology start-up firms. We bring experience and business discipline to support effective investment decisions designed to maximize ROI. We provide market clarity and strategic insight by continually evaluating key trends in technologies, customers, mission priorities, and business models. We also support financial and strategic clients looking to acquire or divest assets in this space with quick-turn due diligence analysis.
Avascent has worked across the full spectrum of intelligence and cyber domains, including:
- Intelligence Collection, Analysis, & Training (e.g. SIGINT, GEOINT, HUMINT)
- Data Processing (e.g. Multi-INT fusion, on-board processing)
- Predictive Analytic Tools (e.g. Activity Based Intelligence)
- Special Operations Requirements
- Secure Mobility
- Secure Information Sharing (e.g. Cross-Domain Solutions)
- Critical Infrastructure System Protection
- Open-Source Code
- Shared IT Services Initiatives
Our areas of expertise include: