Find Your Space with Avascent
This Spring, We’re Hiring Summer Interns
At Avascent, our Summer Interns are part of the team. During the 10-week program, you will:
- Participate in our comprehensive two-week training program that ensures you’re ready to drive value from your first day on the project.
- Work as an integral member of our Project Teams, with real responsibility, and get hands-on experience consulting for clients.
- Be eligible to receive a Return Offer to join the Avascent team full-time.
Meet Some of Our People
There’s no typical day at Avascent. However, if you’d like to learn more about our Analysts, our Project Teams, and our Company Culture. Click their pictures to meet Hali, Alexia, Ian, and Garima.
Launch Your Career
Avascent is the leading consulting firm serving clients addressing the needs of governments around the world. What does that mean?
We help clients solve the most challenging Issues in technology, finance, and policy, and there’s no one like us.
- You’ll learn a lot, have real responsibility, and work on interesting projects.
- We’ll give you room to grow and teams that will develop and challenge you.
- We’ll set you up for the next step – whether it’s attending top business schools, starting your own space company, or becoming a leading cartoon animator, the skills you learn with us will carry you forward.
Build Your Community
We empower you to:
- Build meaningful relationships with your project teams, forge friendships, and find mentors that last well beyond your time with us.
- Build a better Avascent by joining our internal initiatives, including Women’s Forum, Diversity and Inclusion Council, and the Avascent Gives committee.
- Build and serve the communities we’re a part of through Days of Service, Casual for a Cause Fridays, and pro bono consulting opportunities.
Come join our community – we’ll help you find your space
Meet at the Crossroads
We listen, draw insight, and partner with clients through a deep understanding of their industries and the government customers they serve.
Here’s what we’ve been up to lately:
- Build the business case for investing in commercial spaceflight, space tourism, and bases on the moon
- Help leading healthcare services providers better serve our veterans and expand their capabilities
- Replace the US Postal Service’s trucks with state-of-the-art, hybrid vehicles
- Forecast how major national defense programs will evolve over the next decade to meet tomorrow’s threat
We need smart, motivated people to join our team and reach new heights